If you are a provider and believe one of your patients or clients may need help, please follow one of the following instructions. There are many ways a person can get help through your support. It is important to note a formal referral is not needed to access a free assessment. The following will help you determine next steps:
- If this is a life-threatening emergency, please call 911.
- Call our admissions department 24/7 at 719-444-8484 to discuss your patients’ specific situation and next steps.
- The person can also call us directly to schedule an assessment for him or herself (or family member or friend) without your direct involvement.
- The person can call us directly to request a mobile mental health assessment (geriatric providers, elementary schools and private physician practices).
- The person can also come to our hospital without a formal appointment for their free assessment.
- We accept most major insurances.
Also, for your convenience, please feel free to utilize our dedicated fax line, 719-355-1059. We will call to verify that your fax was received.
Referral Fax Form – Peak View Behavioral Health(PDF)
Medical Exclusionary Criteria
Please note that each admission is handled on a case-by-case basis and we ask that you contact our 24-hour Assessment & Referral Department should you have any questions regarding possible exclusions for admission.
General Exclusionary Form – Peak View Behavioral Health(PDF)