Therapy programs – Peak View Behavioral Health
The team at Peak View Behavioral Health offers several levels of care to meet the needs of our community for youth, adults and seniors. These therapy programs are structured and designed to support those who are struggling with a mental health challenge in their life. We offer the following programs:
The goal of our inpatient program is to effectively treat youth, adults and senior suffering from acute behavioral health challenges. We provide assessment, diagnosis and rapid stabilization of acute psychiatric issues with referrals to less intensive, appropriate levels of follow-up care and support.
Peak View offers a full continuum of care for those seeking recovery supports and resources. Our program options include an Inpatient, Medically Monitored Detox Program as well as an Outpatient Chemical Dependency Intensive Outpatient (CD-IOP). Our substance abuse and addiction services geared for adults seeking a supportive environment aimed at relapse prevention as well as treating the root cause of the addiction. The treatment team at Peak View is able to concurrently treat both mental health and substance use issues, utilizing evidence based treatments modalities for recovery and stabilization. Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) is also available.
The Partial Hospitalization Program is designed for adults with primary psychiatric disorders who require intensive support and structure but not 24-hour inpatient care. Clients attend PHP five days per week for six hours a day. They can return home in the evening and attend treatment at our facility during the day.
The Intensive Outpatient Program provides further stabilization in a therapeutic environment for clients who do not require the structure of a full day program like our PHP. Clients attend IOP three hours a day. This allows clients greater flexibility to manage other commitments with their families, with work or with other treatment professionals.
We offer Electroconvulsive Therapy on both an outpatient and inpatient basis for adults 18 years and older. ECT (Electroconvulsive Therapy) is a highly effective treatment option for those suffering with severe depression, mania and catatonia. There is a specialized assessment for this treatment which is performed under general anesthesia by a nurse anesthetist (CRNA) and a psychiatrist.
Our goal is to help youth, adults and seniors who are suffering from emotional and behavioral health problems. We help to them to stabilize and improve their clinical status. We work closely with referral sources, families, and community agencies to return them to their daily activities in their homes and work environments.
- Assessment, diagnosis, and rapid stabilization of acute psychiatric issues
- Structured, therapeutic environment that meets the needs of acute conditions and problems
- Focused on smooth transition to less intensive, appropriate levels of follow-up care and support
- Psychiatrist-led multi-disciplinary treatment team of clinicians provides multi-modal psychotherapeutic treatment
- Coordination and discharge planning with families or other caregivers, community agencies and insurance companies
- Group Therapy setting
- Continued physician oversight and medication management
- Client continues to live at home, while attending the outpatient center during the day
- Further stabilization and transition back into productive activities at home, work and in the community
- Nutritionally balanced lunch and snacks served daily
- Both Mental Health and Chemical Dependency tracks available